Autoforward timing

Liu, Yan Y SSI YD186300 at MSXSSC.SHELL.COM
Tue Feb 29 11:16:32 EST 2000

Tony,

I had similar problems in 3.1H also.  Please check your background job
SWWERRE settiings(T-code: SWWD).  Somehow it handles some none error WFs.
If your workitem is generated after SWWERRE is released, you have to wait
for the next job, so it sometimes takes twice as long.

Yan
-----Original Message-----
From: Gramelspacher, Tony [mailto:Tony.Gramelspacher at anheuser-busch.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 4:50 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Autoforward timing

All,

Is there a background job that runs to send work items that should be
autoforwarded?  If so, is it scheduled?  I am finding sporadic results when
using autoforward of work items.  Sometimes the autoforward takes hours to
occur.  Sometimes it happens right away.  I'm on 3.1h.

Thanks,

Tony Gramelspacher
SSC
(314) 589-7996