SAP Workflow - Integrating with external systems

Adrian Samuels adrian.samuels at uk.pwcglobal.com
Mon Feb 28 12:24:45 EST 2000

Warwick,

The Visual Edge Madrid for R/3 product is aimed at enabling external
objects to
participate in SAP Business Workflows. These objects then appear as SAP
Business Objects.
In this scenario Business Workflow remains the only workflow engine.

See http://www.visualedge.com/papers/madridwhitepaper.pdf for an overview.

Good luck, Adrian.

Warwick Hill <Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au> on 28/02/2000 09:20:08

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>