Upgrading from 40b to 46b

Emily Sedillo r43784 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Feb 24 12:39:46 EST 2000

Brian,

We just upgraded to 4.6B, and there are definitely changes to the way
the workflow editor looks, and there seem to be more tools that are
available.

Most of the terminology is the same, though.  And the basic method to
building a workflow has not changed.  Our team did not need to re-take
the classes to use 4.6B- it just takes a few days of getting used to.

Hope that helps,
Emily Sedillo