Parameter values not consistent in work item text

Warwick Hill Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au
Wed Feb 2 23:33:14 EST 2000

Thanks Markus & Thomas.  You were both right about it being a security
problem.=20

I thought that the parameter values were stored in the Work Item =
description
when the Work Item was generated,=20
but I assume now that the values in the description are repopulated =
whenever
the Work Item is opened.

This leads me to my next question, does anyone have documentation, or =
can
recommend a book,
which provides the details as to how the workflow programs generally =
work.
Eg what key tables are=20
updated, by what programs and when ? =20

many thanks

Warwick.