Questions re MAPI elimination and WF Substitutions

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Thu Dec 28 17:26:38 EST 2000

Hi Peter, thank you for the reply.

My main concern with a custom frontend is whether SAP will allow you to
change a user's inbox settings if you are not the actual user. Then, can the
inbox owner be notified that person B changed their WF substitution or
autoforwarding. I'm sure that it's possible, it's really a case of how much
development does one want to incur.

regards,
Jerry Martinek
ICBC SAP CC