Word Document as Attachment in SAP Office Mail

Bettina Holz Bettina.Holz at mummert.de
Wed Dec 20 12:39:06 EST 2000

Hi everybody,

we would like to send an e-mail out of a workflow automatically.

In the first step of the workflow, we fill a word document with values. The
document is saved and the pathname and the filename are given back into the
container. In the next step we would like to send an e-mail with an
attached word document.

Has anybody ever attached a word document to an e-mail within a workflow? I
didn't find an object method or a function module.
Is it possible to run both steps in the background?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Bettina