Spring ASUG 2001 - in sunny Miami !!!

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 19 10:15:12 EST 2000

Greetings workflow-ers,

Yes, I am still hounding you for presentations.  We have a couple of
sessions that would really benefit from a customer's point of view.  We
have many interesting topics planned, and many interesting speakers, but
ASUG is a user's organization, and the audience will benefit from your
help!

You, as an honored speaker, will receive a complimentary conference
registration, and the opportunity to share with the attendees your
experiences.

The sessions you could fill are:

Upgrades - real life experiences from the people who have done it and lived
to tell about it. You would help other customers plan for their upgrades
(workflow-wise) and advise them of any pitfalls you encountered.

ROI - (Return on Investment) - give a 15-20 minute presentation on a
business process before workflow, how you developed and implemented the
workflow, and what metrics are used to measure the success of the
implementation.

Error Administration (Or, 'A Day in the Life') - Capture the excitement and
thrills that a workflow administrator experiences.  Tell the audience about
the types of errors your organization encounters, and help others by
demonstrating monitoring and debugging techniques.

Please contact me directly at skeohan at mit.edu.  I look forward to hearing
from you!

Cheers,
Sue