Questions on substitution and autoforwarding

Aliana Portugal, Ignasi IAliana at fecsa.es
Mon Dec 18 10:46:10 EST 2000

As you probaly know, substitution is different for office documents and for
workflow documents. You can see all workflow substitutions in table HRUS_D2.
All office substitutions can be seen in table SOSU and the relation user ID
- SAP user code can be found in table SOUC.

I think the automatic forwardings are not possible in worklow. I can't help
you about automatic forwarding in office.

Regards.

Spain
Ignasi Aliana (PWC)  -  SIE2000
Centro de Soporte de WF / CA