URL wrapped in Work Item Description

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Dec 18 03:17:34 EST 2000

Hi Louise,
Have a look at OSS note 363986.
You may need to "Goto > Change Editor" when you are editting the workitem
description so
you can put the "=" tag in the tag column to indicate you want to
concatenate lines.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267