46C workflow html help on COPA workflow scenarios

Dan Harmon rrfs20 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Dec 14 13:07:38 EST 2000

David,

I can access this page using our intranet SAP help system.  Maybe SAP
shipped you a bad CD.  How dare they!  ;-)

Dan

David Weston wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Just wanted to check to see if anyone else has this problem:
>
> Trying to open the html help in 4.6C for the workflow scenarios in
> application for the CO-PA area titled 'Entering Planning Data in the
> Workflow (CO-PA)'.
>
> When I try to open this nothing happens or from the SAP Library from R/3 the
> web browser just
> returns 'Page cannot be displayed'.
>
> Any help or guidance would be great.
>
> Cheers
> Dave

| Dan Harmon                    |             Phone:    480-634-3090 |
| R/3 Workflow Group Leader     |               Fax:    480-634-3761 |
| Product Data Management Team  |             Pager:    888-782-2030 |
| SPS Information Technology    |            dan.harmon at motorola.com |
| Percussive Maintenance:  The fine art of whacking the crap out of  |
| an electronic device to get it to work again.                      |