Email with Embedded Objects/Attachments

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Dec 12 01:50:35 EST 2000

Though not quite in the guru category I will offer an answer (but probably also
a request).
This should not be a problem, provided you use SAP for e-mails. Most likely you
don't.

In that case you must tell us some more, such as whether you are using Lotus
Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Netscape, Mozilla, Lotus CC:Mail, PMMail, Eudora,
BeMail, Adora, Althea, Balsa, Eucalyptus, or whatever to handle e-mail messages.
Anything is doable, what seems like magic just takes a little longer. If the
e-mail client is scriptable (Notes, Outlook, PMMail for instance) you have more
opportunities available, if not you're stuck with attachments MIME- or
UUencoded.
--
KjetilK