FI Parked Doc workflows in 4.6c

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Mon Dec 11 05:56:04 EST 2000

Hi Susan,

The problem you are experiencing does sound like a slow update problem.

Firstly, rather than using three check function modules have you considered
'Start Conditions' or a Receiver Type Function Module.

If these don't reliably work then you could try triggering a dummy workflow,
which shells a single step background task with a requested start deadline
delay.  Set the delay for a minute and your problems should be solved. The
background step can contain the same code as your Check function modules and
either trigger a new event or start a subflow.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Mark Griffiths
SAP UK