Idoc workflow task not going to recipient

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 12:23:48 EST 2000

Hi all,

I have a couple of standard Idoc tasks that we turned on for error
notification.  We just went live and all of these work except for one
TS20000051 - BAPI Idoc inbound error.  All tasks use the standard role 134
which looks at the partner profile for the recipient.  All partner profiles
are set up to Work Centers at the header level.  All users have HR infotype
0001 set up with their SAP user ID.  I also tried using report RSWUROLE and
it can back 'No valid Agent'.  Anyone know why the one task would not work
or what else I might check?  I checked OSS for this task number but did not
see anything.

Thanks,

Todd