WF Batch

Brian Bennings bennings.bj at pg.com
Fri Dec 8 08:15:29 EST 2000

Hello Simon,

If you look at transaction SWU3 (workflow customizing) and click on the 3rd
configuration element (Workflow RFC Destination) under the Workflow Runtime
System heading, you will see how SAP recommends that you setup the WF-BATCH user
id.

Brian Bennings
Procter & Gamble

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      cherry.ease.lsoft.com
 [209.119.0.109]

From: SIMON ORCHARD <ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12/08/2000 12:54
PM GMT

   SIMON ORCHARD <ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk>           To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                         @MITVMA.MIT.EDU>           Cc:    (bcc: Brian Bennings-BJ/PGI)
                                            Subject:      WF Batch

                   Sent by:  SAP Workflow
           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
                  12/08/2000 12:54 PM GMT
   Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users'
          Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

An easy one....

I remember reading somewhere about how WF-BATCH should be set up.... was it in
online help, OSS, or on the Net? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks,

Simon
GKN Westland Helicopters Ltd.
+ 44 7968 01 5657