Workflow Customizing Questions

Patrick Green patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com
Thu Dec 7 12:40:49 EST 2000

Greetings Brad,

We have also experienced the first problem you mention.  If you execute the
individual
customizing task to schedule the Error Item Monitoring job,  you will
likely see that it is
already scheduled, but with a too-early starting date that was
likely copied from another system.

Delete the entries on the bottom three lines (Status, Interval & Retry
counter) and save.
When you AutoCustomize from SWU3 again, the job should be properly
scheduled.

You can also schedule SWWERRE manually, but SWU3 will not recognize it, and
your
red light will remain.

"Landry, Marcel" <MLandry at nbpower.com> on 12/07/2000 11:19:51 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>