IDOC is not processed in WF

Christian Behla (QDD) Christian.Behla at edd.ericsson.se
Thu Dec 7 07:45:02 EST 2000

Hi workflowers,

my 4.6B workflow ist triggered by IDOCORDERS / INPUTERROROCCURED.
After the first step (correcting data in background) i use method INPUTBACKGROUND.
This returnes without errormessage but the IDOC is not processed and IDOC-Status is 51: "Idoc ** could not be opened".
When i start the method in the workflow with a delay of 10 min, I still have the problem.

When i test the method in SWUD it works.
In EDI I have no problem processing the IDOC.

My idea is that somehow the IDOC is blocked.

Thank you in advance for any input you can provide.

Christian Behla