Condition Step Within Fork.

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Wed Dec 6 07:28:29 EST 2000

You need to correct all your container bindings during upgrade.
So just go to all the binding in your workflow and hit the check button. The
system will automatically make proper type related adjustments.
There is an OSS note talking about it, unfortunately I do not remember all those
numbers.  :-)

Greg

Pemmireddy Ram <Ram.Pemmireddy at sms.siemens.com> on 12/05/2000 06:59:47 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>