Who's got da work item?????

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue Dec 5 04:36:06 EST 2000

Michael,
As a result of a request from the ASUG conference in May, we enhanced the
agents-display so that you can see who  is sitting on a work item,
irrespective of how they received it. You can also see who the work item has
been forwarded to in the past.
The note is 0322697 and to make it even more convenient for our users we
added the note to hot packages and downgraded it as far back as release 4.5.

If you really cannot wait until your next upgrade then please contact me
directly. I might be able to arrange a remote consulting project (no
promises).

Kind regards,
Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG