Standard or customer role - debug possible ?

Sorin Stancu Sorin.Stancu at cac.gc.ca
Mon Dec 4 15:03:23 EST 2000

...Forgot to mention - I am using SAP 40B.
Sorin

Gregory Kowalik <gkowalik at ashland.com> on 2000-12-04 02:58:02 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Sorin Stancu/CAC)

Subject:  Re: Standard or customer role - debug possible ?

I know that in 4.6 you can. You do it from the role maintenance transaction -
there is a test button there.

Sorin Stancu <Sorin.Stancu at cac.gc.ca> on 12/04/2000 02:53:09 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>