Scheduled batch archiving of workitems using SARA

Sorin Stancu Sorin.Stancu at cac.gc.ca
Fri Dec 1 09:19:51 EST 2000

Jim,

What you need for the variant is a 'selection variable' for your date field:
when you create a variant, at the 'Save' screen you have an option to define a
field as a 'Selection variable'. Then if you push the 'Selection variable'
button, you will be able to define a date variable the way you want: select D
(Dynamic date calculation) and choose from the the list (F4) 'Current date +/-
??? days'. Then you'll be able to add/substract the number of days you want from
the date you run the program.
Sorin

David Weston <weston at clockwork.ca> on 2000-11-30 10:15:21 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>