FW: Problem with binding definition for roles

Sven Vanschoenbeek sven.vanschoenbeek at cmg.be
Tue Aug 29 20:29:11 EDT 2000

Hello Elizabeth

We've had a similar problem when there was a workflow task "send mail" or
something like that.
The problem was we forgot to fill infotype 105 for the employee involved in
the proces.
Our workflow passed into error status each time.
The reason is that the system searches the contact adres (for sending the
mail) based on the personnel number.
If infotype 105 is filled with a user id or a mail adress, there's no
problem.

Hope this helps

Sven Vanschoenbeek
CMG Softguide