Workflow - Purchase requisition

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Aug 24 11:43:56 EDT 2000

Joy,
A naive question for you. Have you tried the online help? I've just checked
the 4.6C version and it seemed pretty good to me.

You can reach the online help for this workflow from the MM documentation or
from the technology (previously known as "basis") documentation where all
the workflow scenarios are listed in one big tree.
If you want to look at the 4.6C documentation you can reach it through the
service portal at  http://service.sap.com/webflow or from the help portal at
http://help.sap.com .

The ASAP workflow roadmap should also help if you can get your hands on a
copy of the CD. Workflow is included from Release 4.5. This covers general
issues related to "Turning on" a workflow. Such as administration, checks
before you go live...

I hope this helps,
Alan Rickayzen