Exchange

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SI-PSTP-L Jeroen.A.vanderBurg at IS.shell.com
Mon Aug 14 04:14:51 EDT 2000

Paul,

Can you explain your question a bit more? Do you try to execute workitems
from MS Exchange inboxes using the MAPI functionality, are you trying to use
MAPI to enable your users to read messages or do you use the MSX connection
between SAP and a MS Exchange server?

In the last situation, as there is only one email address which you can not
reach, check your node settings for the internet connection in SAP Connect.
Here you can include certain groups of email addresses in the address area.
Also, check the SAP office settings for the user id used to send the email,
as you can apply certain restrictions here as well. Always activate and
check the send log if there are any problems with the sending of mail
through SAP connect (usually your conversion routines).

If this is all ok, your problem can probably be found at the MS Exchange
level, in the connection between the server you use to exchange messages
with your SAP server and the rest of your MSX network, as mailing to
non-local addresses seems to be ok. Consider disconnecting your SAP
connected MS Exchange server from the rest of your MSX network and send
local messages out on the internet as well (they will be returned through
your normal MSX route).

Regards,

Jeroen van der Burg
SI-PSTP-L SPS

Sunrise project
Shell International Ltd.
Shell Centre, York Road, London. SE1 7NA-H1126
+44 (0) 207 934 7359 /+31 (0)6 28264461
Check out the SWW Sunrise website today at http:\\sww-sunrise.shell.com!