Word docs in WF

Patrik vanOdijk patrik.van.odijk at gbg.frontec.se
Fri Aug 4 07:42:02 EDT 2000

Well, I tried that one and then again my own, and it seems as it works if I save
the word document and when I select "Back" I answer NO on the question if I want
to save again. Any other combination will result in a short dump. I also saw the
same behaviour when creating the actual template. If I save and then answer YES
on the question at Back, there will be a shortdump. But the template is actually
created.

So it seems as it works if the user only saves once, either save and then back
and answer "NO" or take back and answer "YES". If you make a misstake once even
if you execute the workitem again, it is impossible to fix it. You can execute
and finish the workitem, but the word document is lost.

/Patrik

Markus Brahm <mbrahm at cscploenzke.de> on 2000-08-04 12:46:09

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>