2000 Fall WF ASUG Conference - SPEAKERS NEEDED

Myra H Gill Myra.Gill at ipaper.com
Thu Aug 3 08:30:29 EDT 2000

Greetings Workflow Users and Developers!

The 2000 Workflow ASUG Conference will be held October 25 - 27 at the
Westin Innisbrook Resort in Tampa, FL.
The Workflow group is now part of the Business Technology Group which
includes Archiving, Technical, and Electronic Commerce.  This entire
Business Technology Group, along with the Procurement Group will be meeting
at the same time.
You won't want to miss it!  Registration information will be posted on the
ASUG web site soon (http:\\asug.com).

Attached you will find the suggested sessions topics for the conference.
WE NEED SPEAKERS!  Please take a look at the sessions and if you would like
to give a presentation, please e-mail me as soon as possible so that I can
assign the session to you.  Also,  if you have a topic you would like to
present but do not see it on the list, please let me know.  We would like
to have all the presenters confirmed by August 31.  We all look forward to
a knowledge filled and successful conference!

Thank you in advance,

Myra Gill
Information Systems Consultant
International Paper