Finding object BUS1092 in BOR

Rob Lake Robert.Lake at uk.nestle.com
Wed Apr 26 07:32:45 EDT 2000

I'm starting investigation work on developing a workflow for Substance
Reports in the Environmental Health and Safety module (EHS), working in
release 4.6B.

In the Business Object Repository (BOR, transaction SWO1) the only =
business
object in EHS is BUS1078 (dangerous goods).

However, in the data model (SD11) going through the SAP architecture =
data
model, there is a business object for BUS1092 (substance report), which
sounds like exactly what I want.

Can anyone tell me why this doesn't appear in the BOR?  Is it possible =
view the object definition of BUS1092 and use it in workflow?

Many thanks,

Rob Lake
Procurement and Supply Process Development, Nestl=E9 UK Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1904 604961, e-mail: Robert.Lake at uk.nestle.com