Interesting problem in ALE: Real time inventories to external system

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 24 00:43:30 EDT 2000

We are on 3.1I. The user exit  EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001 (Customer function exit for
posting material document) is called during update, and can be used to send
info on the material document. I have tested it only for goods receipts.

While on the topic, does anyone knows of a user exit I can use to display an
error message to the user if goods receipt is before delivery date? The
above was of no use to me as it was hit during update.

Regards

Neeraja