Initiate an event from a new Change Documents

Chen, Jennie xacchenj at ti.com
Sat Apr 22 13:07:51 EDT 2000

Hope you can help me with my questions.  ;-)

We are working on 4.0B and
1)Transaction SCDO.  I created a new change document object ZVERKBELEG
which is copied from VERKBELEG in system.

2)Transaction SWED.  I entered my new object ZVERKBELEG and listed the "main
table
in change doc" as VBAP.  I want the event generated for "change" and
"create" records.

3)I created a business object ZVBAP that is the subtype of VBAP.

4)Transaction SWEC.  I entered my new change document object and pointed
to my business object ZVBAP and events( trigger event & terminate event
).  Also,  in the field restrictions I enter field VBAP-CEPOK which is
marked as change
document field and if the field value is changed from ' ', 'A' to 'B', then
starts the triggering event.
If the field value of VBAP-CEPOK is changed from 'B' to 'C', 'A', then
starts the terminating event.

5)A task is created with triggering event and terminating event as same
as 4).

Questions:
I tried to create a Sales Order and then change customer expected
price which will change the value of  VBAP-CEPOK from ' ' to 'B'.  Why there
is no event triggered?
Do I miss anything?

Thanks for your help and patience!

Regards,