[Reporting-announce] Interested in presenting at IT Partners annual conference on 6/11?

Roshni Gohil rgohil at mit.edu
Mon May 6 13:11:04 EDT 2024

Hi all,

IT Partners<https://wikis.mit.edu/confluence/x/F_CwBw>, a community of intentional and accidental IT practitioners across MIT, is hosting our annual conference on Tuesday, 6/11. Registration details will be shared soon, but in the meantime, we're looking for speakers!

If you have something to present on at the conference, please let me know!

Some possible ideas:

  *   any data projects you think might be of interest to IT and/or data practitioners across campus
  *   how to connect to the DW in various tools
  *   your (or your DLC's) report/dashboard development process
  *   incorporating version control and other SDLC processes/practices into your data work
  *   data tools you're using and the challenges you've faced and/or overcome
  *   data governance
  *   data management
  *   working with vendors on data migration or transfer
  *   a panel on any of the topics above or something completely different

Presentation length is TBD. At the moment, we're looking at anything from 20 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on what speakers need and what we can fit into the schedule.

Thanks,
Roshni, on behalf of the IT Partners Planning Team (itpartners-plan at mit.edu<mailto:itpartners-plan at mit.edu>)

Roshni Gohil
MIT Investment Management Company