[Reporting-announce] Inaugural MIT Tableau User Group (MIT TUG) - Virtual (Zoom)

Roshni Gohil rgohil at mit.edu
Tue Sep 28 14:26:38 EDT 2021

Join us for the inaugural MIT TUG meeting!

What is the MIT TUG?

We’re starting a Tableau User Group at MIT (MIT TUG) to build a Tableau community at MIT by providing a space where Tableau users at MIT can:

  *   Meet other Tableau users
  *   Showcase what we're working on and our user adoption efforts
  *   Learn about and see applications of new (to us) features in Tableau (and related data products)

Want to learn more<https://wikis.mit.edu/confluence/x/awKiCg>?

  *   Join the conversation on Slack<https://mit-tableau.slack.com/>

  *   Check out future events on the MIT Events Calendar<http://calendar.mit.edu/>
  *   Take our Slack poll<https://mit-tableau.slack.com/archives/CK66N4U1Z/p1632852918000900> to share what you'd like to see in the TUG

October 26, 2021 - Meeting Agenda

  *   What is the MIT TUG and how will it work?
  *   Meet other MIT TUG members (networking)
  *   Learn how to make the most of the upcoming Tableau Conference (Nov. 9-11 + recording afterwards)

Feel free to share this invite with other Tableau users at MIT!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://mit.zoom.us/j/93013232618

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,93013232618# US (New York)

+16699006833,,93013232618# US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 930 1323 2618