[Reporting-announce] User Group & Tableau@MIT Info

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Thu Jan 30 08:49:26 EST 2020

Hello All,

This is a reminder that User Group is changing locations. Today, we will be meeting in 4-253. Starting next week, we will be in 5-232 through the end of May. You can always find our schedule here: https://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup.

Next week we will be hosting Tableau at MIT. This is a great event to meet fellow Tableau users from across MIT. You’ll have the chance to network and see how others are using this tool at MIT.

In addition to the opportunity to meet with other Tableau users, we’ll have presentations by two MIT departments. We have Jon Schwarz, from Institutional Research (IR), sharing some workbooks and dashboards focusing on MIT survey data. We will also have Mike Dunn and Jessica Van from Environment Health and Safety (EHS) sharing their workbooks and dashboards on campus safety issues.

This will be a great chance to network, and to learn more about Tableau!

Tableau at MIT 2020