[Reporting-announce] IS&T Third Thursday: Working with the Data Warehouse

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Fri Oct 25 10:09:09 EDT 2019

Hello All,

We will be hosting our Third Thursday class next week (10/31). This session will be an overview of the Data Warehouse and how to access the data within. We’ll cover what the data warehouse is, what its purpose is, and how it can help you with your work. We’ll take a look at the various ways you can access your data as well as how it’s protected by roles authorizations. Whether you’re new to working with administrative data, or just need a refresher, this session is for you.

Who can attend: All MIT Employees
Level: Beginner
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/76091195815

Thanks,
George Roch
Business Intelligence Analyst
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: 617-324-1140
Email: g_roch at mit.edu<mailto:g_roch at mit.edu>
[/var/folders/52/97ycqvs945dbsc279_39cwnw0000gq/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidimage001.png at 01D3EB7B.15F997E0]