[Reporting-announce] IS&T Third Thursday & User Group

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:27:19 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Third Thursday
Tickets are still available for this month’s Third Thursday session: Tableau Visualization Workshop. This will be held this Thursday, 9/19 from 1:30pm – 3:00pm in E17-134.

This month we’ll be hosting a visualization workshop for Tableau. Whether you’re just looking for some time to practice building visualizations in Tableau, looking for an audience to provide feedback on your charts and dashboards, or looking to connect with other Tableau users in the MIT community, this is the session for you.

During this workshop, we will provide you with some sample data sets to build out your own visualizations. IS&T staff will be on hand to help with questions that come up with the tool. There will be time to showcase visualizations built during the workshop and gather feedback.

In order to participate in the workshop, you must have a Tableau license* and have Tableau installed on your laptop.

If you’re interested, you can sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tableau-visualization-workshop-919-tickets-72529962069
To view upcoming training sessions: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup

User Group
As a reminder, User Group has moved. We can now be found here: