[Reporting-announce] IS&T Third Thursday: Cognos Working with SQL (Brio Conversions)

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Fri Jul 12 16:39:37 EDT 2019

Hello,

Our July Third Thursday class will be next Thursday, July 18th. We will be presenting Cognos Working with SQL (Brio Conversions). Cognos is our web-based enterprise reporting tool. We’ll show how you can migrate your existing Brio reports to this newer reporting platform.

Cognos Working with SQL (Brio Conversions)
Date and Time
Thursday, July 18th, 2019
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm

Location
E17-134 (Atlas Service Center’s Conference Room)

For additional details, prerequisites, or to sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tableau-data-sourcesdesktop-performance-june-2019-tickets-63303731164

To view upcoming training sessions: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup