[Reporting-announce] IS&T Third Thursday: Cognos Advanced

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Tue May 7 10:45:43 EDT 2019

Hello,

Our May Third Thursday class will be next Thursday, May 16th. We will be presenting Cognos Advanced. Cognos is MIT’s enterprise reporting tool. We will build off of skills learned during our Cognos Fundamentals class. During this session we will learn how to add filters, prompts, and drill through functionality.

Cognos Advanced
Date and Time
Thursday, April 16, 2019
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm

Location
1-115

This session is open for MIT employees and is designed for those with some prior Cognos experience.
For additional details, prerequisites, or to sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-cognos-reports-advanced-5162019-tickets-60717071395.

To view upcoming training sessions: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup