[Reporting-announce] Tableau @ MIT: Tableau Prep in Action

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Tue Jan 29 11:33:15 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

It’s not too late to sign up for Tableau @ MIT: Tableau Prep in Action. We will be meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, January 30th  from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. In case you missed prior announcements, here are the details:

Tableau @ MIT: Tableau Prep in Action
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
Magasanik Room (68-180) | 31 Ames Street | 68-180 | Cambridge, MA 02139

This is a Networking & Showcase Event
• Who is using Tableau across MIT?
• What are they building in Tableau?
• Can I benefit from using Tableau?
• Demo: Integrating Data Sources with Tableau Prep

If you've ever asked yourself any of the questions above, then you'll want to attend Tableau @ MIT. This event will bring together Tableau users from DLCs all across MIT. You'll have the opportunity to talk with others to see how they use Tableau to make their work easier. If you've built out some helpful/cool visualizations, this is your chance to share it with others.

If you're wondering what the difference is between Tableau and Tableau Prep, we've got you covered. We'll have an overview of the Tableau Prep tool. This will be followed by a short demo on integrating local files with data from the data warehouse.

Sign-up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tableau-mit-tableau-prep-in-action-tickets-54763771916

Thanks,
George Roch
Business Intelligence Analyst
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: 617-324-1140
Email: g_roch at mit.edu<mailto:g_roch at mit.edu>
[/var/folders/52/97ycqvs945dbsc279_39cwnw0000gq/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidimage001.png at 01D3EB7B.15F997E0]