[Reporting-announce] IS&T's Third Thursday (11/15): What's New in Tableau

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:56:21 EST 2018

 Hello Everyone,

This month’s Third Thursday will be hosted next week, Thursday, November 15th. We will be meeting from 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm in the Atlas Service Center Conference Room (E17-134).
The topic for this month’s Third Thursday will be: What’s New in Tableau.
We will cover features that have been added in Tableau 10.5 – Tableau 2018.3.  Some of the new features that we will discuss are:

  *   Hyper data engine
  *   Viz in a tool tip
  *   Step and jump lines
  *   Multiple Table Storage