[Reporting-announce] Third Thursday, September 20th: Tableau – Visualization Workshop

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Mon Sep 17 10:34:32 EDT 2018

Hello All,

This month we’ll be hosting a visualization workshop for Tableau. Whether you’re just looking for some time to practice building things in Tableau, looking for an audience to provide feedback on your charts and dashboards, or looking to connect with other Tableau users in the MIT community, this is the place for you.

During this workshop, we will provide you with some sample data sets to build out your own visualizations. IS&T staff will be on hand to help with questions that come up with the tool. There will be time to showcase visualizations built during the workshop and gather feedback.

In order to participate in the workshop, you must have a Tableau license and have Tableau installed on your laptop. Additional information on this is included in the sign-up. If you’re interested, you can sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tableau-visualization-workshop-tickets-50151581731.

To view upcoming training sessions: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup

Thanks,
George Roch
BI Analyst