[Reporting-announce] Third Thursday Training Pushed to Thursday 3/22

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Wed Mar 14 12:27:00 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

The past few storms have really backed things up for us. I’m sure others are experiencing the same. Because of that, we are pushing our Third Thursday training to next Thursday (3/22).

We will be looking at Report Design. We will cover the following:

  *   Purpose of your report
  *   Sourcing your data
  *   Considerations when choosing a reporting tool
  *   Sharing your report

Report Design
Thursday, March 22, 2018 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
NE49, Third Floor, Little Cayman | 600 Technology Square | Cambridge, MA 02139
Registration: IS&T Third Thursday Report Design<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/report-design-tickets-43899994064>

To view upcoming training sessions and sign up: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup

Thanks,
George Roch