[Reporting-announce] IS&T's Third Thursday (9/21): Building Cognos Reports - Advanced

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:03:52 EDT 2017

Good Morning Everyone,

This month’s Third Thursday event is next Thursday, Sept 21st. During this session, we will be covering Building Cognos Reports – Advanced.

The Topics will be:

·         Parameters – what they are and how to use them
·         Drill-throughs – moving from one report to another
·         Prompts – how to narrow your report results
·         Cascading prompts – using multiple in a report

Prerequisite for hands-on exercises: Laptop with browser. If you do not have one, let me know as we may be able to get loaner laptops for the class.

Date and Time:
Thursday, September 21, 2017
1:30 PM - 4:00 PM

Location: