[Reporting-announce] IS&T's Third Thursday (7/20): Building Cognos Reports - Basic

George Roch g_roch at mit.edu
Fri Jul 14 16:55:39 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

This month’s Third Thursday event will be hosted on July 20th. We will be covering the basics of IBM Cognos, MIT’s enterprise reporting tool. The topics we will cover are as follows:

·         Navigate the tool
·         Creating new reports
·         Modifying existing reports
·         Managing your personal My Folder
·         Exporting and printing your reports

Prerequisite for hands-on exercises: Laptop with browser. We may be able to get loaner laptops if you do not have one.

To view upcoming training sessions and sign up: http://ist.mit.edu/business/warehouse/usergroup
Sign up for Building Cognos Reports – Basic on 7/20: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-cognos-reports-basic-tickets-36153612428

Thanks,
George Roch