[panda-users] Use case questions

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:39:14 EDT 2021

Hello,

I have a series of questions that relate to trying to satisfy a use case:
perform analysis using PANDA but on an architecture that isn't supported
directly by PANDA. In this scenario, the architecture is supported by a
much later version of PANDA.

Would there be any way that a later version of QEMU could export LLVM or
the TCB for this version to import and use?

How difficult would it be to take the PANDA extensions to QEMU and apply
them to a newer version of QEMU? I don't expect it would be easy, probably
would correspond to a new version of PANDA, and I'm sure people are working
hard behind the scenes.