[panda-users] plugin_cmd is not usable in the monitor

Vincent Lee vincent_lee at utexas.edu
Sun Sep 9 16:04:29 EDT 2018

Hi panda-users,

I'm trying to implement a monitor callback in my plugin, which the
documentation says can be done with PANDA_CB_MONITOR and the plugin_cmd
command on the monitor.

I've implemented the code in the plugin, but upon starting QEMU it doesn't
seem like the plugin_cmd command is available on the monitor at all.
In fact, of the documented commands it seems like I can only use
begin_record/replay and end_record/replay at the monitor
(load/unload_plugin and plugin_cmd are all missing)

Am I missing a step?

Thanks,
Vincent