[panda-users] Memory callbacks and x86_64

Vincent Lee vincent_lee at utexas.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:23:42 EST 2018

Hi,

Ah, I was not running on a recording, but was running the system live with
-panda. If I try to make a recording and play it back with -replay and
-panda, I get the following assertion failure when the replay loads:
https://gist.github.com/williewillus/951c17eeac1da94efe48bdaacc7d009f
How would I use the logs listed on that website? They don't seem to come
with a snapshot to use.

Thanks!
Vincent