[panda-users] process names

sergej sergej at msgpeek.net
Thu Aug 9 19:33:34 EDT 2018

Hi at all,

my intermediate goal is to output name of the currently executed
process. The ultimate goal would be to filter my analysis by process
names, but that's secondary for this problem.

What I do in a nutshell:

- On asidChange: OsiProc *cp = get_current_process(cpu)

- get the process string std::string(cp->name)

This approach worked <=1 year ago, when I originally wrote my plugin.
With the current panda-version the output is pretty much garbage. I
wrote an example plugin to demonstrate the issue, there's also an
example output in the example-section:

https://github.com/msgpeek/panda-filter-process/blob/master/README.md

Anybody an idea what I am doing wrong?

Cheers,