[panda-users] Base address

alessandro mantovani alk13 at hotmail.it
Wed Apr 4 05:16:57 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I want to get the base address (and possibly the total offset) of a pe loaded into memory. I noted that the "osi_proc_struct" doesn't have any field for this so the only solution I can figure out (at the moment) is to get all the memory pages related to the process I want to study and then extract the start of the first page from this list of pages. The pages can be accessed using the pointer "OsiPage*" which is a field of the struct "osi_proc_struct", but I don't know if this method is correct and/or if other possible solutions exist. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,

Alessandro