[panda-users] How to create patches from memory snapshot

aicardi@eurecom.fr aicardi at eurecom.fr
Mon Nov 6 09:16:29 EST 2017

Thank you very much, I will try them soon!
Just another question: how can I create the "reference" snapshot?
Normally I start recording from a qcow2 image snaphsot that I've
previously created with qemu monitor's "savevm <snap_name>" command,
do I need to extract the reference snapshot from the qcow2 image?

Regards,
Samuele