[panda-users] Plugin

alessandro mantovani alk13 at hotmail.it
Sat Nov 4 15:19:55 EDT 2017

Dear Brendan,

Thank you for the answer but during the building phase (i.e. after that I launch build.sh) I get the following error:

panda/plugins/myfirstplugin.c:42:13: error: ‘CPUState’ has no member named ‘regs’
                       pc, env->regs[R_EAX]);

All the other files are correctly compiled so I don't have any idea.
Obviously env is a CPUState* variable. My included files are:

#include "panda/plugin.h"
#include "panda/plugin_plugin.h"
#include "cpu.h"
#include "qemu-common.h"