[panda-users] taint analysis for android core

Leek, Timothy - 0559 - MITLL tleek at ll.mit.edu
Wed Dec 13 09:03:47 EST 2017

Hi Manolis.  If you want to use taint, you should definitely use taint2 from PANDA2.  That’s the best option in terms of speed and correctness.  I don’t know about getting Android working on PANDA2.  We haven’t tried to port any of the required code over and the guy who originally got that stuff working has left MIT. Certainly, you wouldn’t be able to do much with graphics even if you got it up and running.

--
Tim Leek
Technical Staff