[panda-users] file_taint question

Manolis Stamatogiannakis mstamat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:45:33 EDT 2016

Ah, yes. This sounds right.

I had also observed the delayed update of kernel data structures. This
happens when a new process starts. Most of the OsiProc fields were correct
at the callback time, but the process name was still that of the parent
process.

For my plugin, I opted to mark the new process as "fresh" and update the
name next time I see the process.

Thanks!

M.